Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Same, Today, Yesterday and Forever!!


Isn't is Awesome to know that God never changes? He is the SAME today, yesterday and forever!

So many times we change moods, good or bad, but he is still with us. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. :)

I am SO glad to know God is uninfluenced by "our" circumstances!!!

His promise to be with us always........is just that......a PROMISE.

He doesn't lie.

Thank you Jesus for never leaving me, even when my "feelings" are in the way. Our feelings have nothing to do with who you ARE in us!!

Praise the Lord!

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your son, I thank you for the Holy Spirit. I thank you for always being with me, in good times, bad times, and no matter what my feelings are....you are still God....you are I AM! In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts, great blog. I just joined to follow your blog. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete