Monday, January 28, 2013

Yeshua(Jesus) said:

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."~Luke 10:19

Deception-lies from the adversary, poison and venom.

In October 2012 I had a dream that a major catastrophe had happened in America, possibly an earthquake. I remembering calling back to the town I had moved from and I said, "Is everyone okay?" and the woman on the phone said, "Nothing is left but the steeple, Nothing is left but the steeple" I saw a huge pile of rubble and then the scene changed and I saw ALL these little snakes coming out from everywhere slithering on the ground, they just kept coming and coming and their were SO many and remember knowing that the "Mother" snake was producing all these little snakes. I woke up.  Later I was praying about it and this is what the Father revealed to me. The steeple itself is rooted in pagan orgins through the obelisk and that everything rooted in Babylon, stemming back to Nimrod and Sun-God worship/Baal worship is coming down.  "With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird."~Revelation 18:2
The little snakes represented all the denominations of churches (over 38,000) that have come from the mother and the lies that have been passed down through our forefathers. O Yah, my strength and my strong tower, my safe place in the day of trouble, the nations will come to you from the ends of the earth, and say, The heritage of our fathers is nothing but deceit, even false things in which there is no profit.~Jeremiah 16:19  

“My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of YHVH."~Jeremiah 51:45

"Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you"~2 Corinthians 6:17
Our Heavenly Father is calling us out!  He is awakening his people to worship him in Spirit AND Truth!  Babylon the Great is going to fall, the time to prepare and separate ourselves both spiritually and physically is now, because those that aren't prepared aren't going to understand and may be a part of the great apostasy(falling away) 
Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues"~Revelation 18:4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 24, 2013 

I had a dream that I walked into a house and one of my little boys said, "Look mom!" As I looked down all the way along the wall was a HUGE snake skin, as if this HUGE snake had SHED his skin.....it was SO BIG AND HOLLOWED OUT!  I remember thinking, "I wonder where the snake is?" I woke up.

This was a powerful dream, like the one I had about Hitler.  

That morning this scripture  came to me: "And the great dragon was cast out, that OLD SERPENT, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."~Revelation 12:9

As I shared this at our bible study, another believing sister told me the Spirit revealed to her, "Snakes shed their skins when they are growing"

After sharing I prayed for us all to have Discernment and gifts of the Spirit/Ruach because in these times of darkness, we must stay close to him in Spirit and Truth!!  

On the same day I had the dream (Thursday, Jan. 24th) 119 ministries posted this video: http://119ministries.com/snakes-and-scorpions  


I also got confirmation on this message:

http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/01/urgent-prophetic-warning-given-for.html   



"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."~2 Thessalonians 2:3


I know it is tough to hear these things, but please TEST everything and study the scriptures. ~Shalom and Yah Bless you and keep you in Yeshua's name through the blood of the lamb. ~Amen












No comments:

Post a Comment