Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sins of Jeroboam



WOW!!!  I had to share what happened to me today!!!  One of the MOST powerful Spiritual experiences of my LIFE!!!

I was laying on the bed next to my 4 year old this morning and was trying to rest, but the wind was blowing so hard outside I couldn't seem to sleep, but I was in a state of awake and rest and then I literally felt my spirit being taken into the spirit realm and I was with God [Yahoveh] and it was like I was a rocket shooting off, I was a little afraid because I thought "if my spirit leaves am I gonna die?" but, I just surrendered to his Spirit and swoosh I was off in the spirit and all the sudden my ears started vibrating and it got quiet and I heard the audible voice of Abba Father [Yahoveh] say "Suzy..." and as he was speaking to me he took me to my youth and the church I grew up in as a teen and the parlor where I was taught by my youth pastor and then he took me from there to a tree being blown by wind and I heard the Father say, "Jeroboam Jeroboam you will NOT have them!" It was SO powerful and very very clear.  I then saw fruit everywhere, lots and lots of fruit and he showed me he never stops creating.....then he was bringing me back and I didn't want to leave his presence!  Nothing like his presence!!!  Then I lay there peaceful on my bed thinking about all that happened and what he said to me.  


Please read 1 Kings 11 through 15, as well as ALL of Ezekiel 37. 


No comments:

Post a Comment